Rainbow Turtle is a registered Scottish Charity and you can support the work that we do by becoming a Friend of Rainbow Turtle from as little as £24 a year (or £2 per month).
A Friend of Rainbow Turtle regularly donates to the Rainbow Turtle charity. This enables us to provide the education and promotion of Fair Trade to local schools, faith groups and community groups through our Education Officer. It also allows us to support our producer partners.
Becoming a Friend of Rainbow Turtle will:
- Keep you connected with the local and global work of the charity.
- Inform you through newsletters of the work that we do.
- Enable you to contribute to the work of the charity at our AGM.
- Give you up to date information about new fair trade products.
- Provide an opportunity to view and sample such goods at special retail events.
- Help us to continue supporting our producer partners financially and allow them to plan their futures with confidence.
If you would like to know more about becoming a Friend of Rainbow Turtle please contact us, you can download an application form and post or hand it into our shop in Paisley, or simply complete the form below.
Standing orders should be set up via your own bank account using the details: Bank Name: The Co-operative Bank, Account Name: Rainbow Turtle
Sort Code: 089299 / Account Number: 65112755
Reference: RT Friends
Donations of £5 or more per month (or £60 per annum) will enter you into our Christmas and Easter prize draws.